Remember back in the Myspace days when everyone would do those little surveys with like 50-a zillion questions? I don't know why but those were always so much fun to do, so I thought I'd share a little q&a myspace survey type of post haha hope you enjoy and learn a thing or two about me...
1. How old are you?
20 something years old.
2. Do you consider yourself mature for your age?
I do, I've always thought I was more mature than others my age...
3. Are you an optimist or a pessimist?
I'd like to think I'm an optimist but I'd be lying if I didn't say sometimes I can be a little both.
4. Do you hold people to higher standards than you hold yourself?
Guilty, but luckily I have Johnny who always keeps me grounded.
5. Do you constantly self-analyze?
oh my goodness yes, the life of an introvert I tell ya!
6. What do you think when you look in the mirror?
gosh I hate my hair...
7. What do you get most complimented on?
8. Is having lots of friends or having great grades more important to you?
Grades don't mean anything in the real world... Friends are definitely more important.
9. Are you patient or do you have a temper?
I have more patience than I have temper, does that make sense?
10. How often do you think about human kind and our destiny?
Every time I do yoga, I have no idea why LOL
11. Do you plan your life to the detail or leave it up to fate?
A little bit of both, I love to plan things but I also go with the flow because I believe that God, the Earth, the Universe it has a story for each of us that we are destined to follow. So sometimes what we plan may not be what is meant for us...
12. When you make plans with friends, how far in advance do you plan?
I like to plan at least one week ahead.
13. Do you frequently speak exactly what’s on your mind?
I'm getting better at it, like I mentioned I'm an introvert but I'm trying to step outside my bubble and one way is by speaking exactly what's on my mind.
14. Would you rather read or party with friends?
Depends on my mood haha.
15. Are you really organized or super messy?
I'm either super organized or super messy. There really is not in between stage for me.
16. What’s more important, the process it takes to get to a solution or the solution? Why?
I guess the solution, this is kinda a weird questions but I think it doesn't matter what you gotta do as long as you solve the problem right? That's probably an answer a criminal would say huh? LOL
17. Are you afraid of failure?
Not at all, without failure there is no success.
18. What is your favorite trait about yourself?
My positive outlook on life.
19. What is your favorite trait in other people?
Sincere hearts, humor, love.
20. Name a celebrity or icon who you think has a personality close to yours?
I've always believed I shared similarities to Drew Barrymore, I've heard it my whole life from my dad and now that I'm older I see what he's talking about. In a lot of movies and even in her interviews you can see she has this sorta cute dorky girl trait about her, and I think I'm pretty dorky too.
I tag all of you reading this to do these questions too on your blog!